The South African Gold Kruggerand Minted in 1967. The Krugerrand is one of the most recognized and world renowned gold coin. It is struck in 22 Carat and contains exactly 1 ounce of fine gold. The Front of the coin shows a portrait of Paul Kruger president of the old South African Republic and the rear shows the springbok Antelope one of South Africa's national symbol.
Popular amongst regular investors for its low premiums and ideal investment size.
Please note this is a mixed years coin, If you require a specific year please contact us on 0203 500 1111 (9am-6pm)
- Weight: Every coin weighs 33.93g
- Gold Content: 1 Troy ounce of Fine Gold.
- Minted by: The South African Mint.
- VAT: VAT Free
- Dimensions: Diameter: 32.77mm Thickness: 2.84mm.
- Year: Coins are of mixed years.
- Fineness: 91.67% (22 Carat)